Home & School Association
We are the parent organization of Saint Boniface School. Our primary mission is to serve as a liaison involving parents in the life of the school, and to provide fund raising activities in support of student and staff programs. Our board is elected each spring and consists of 8 parents, a teacher representative and the principal. The board meets monthly, and the general membership meets yearly.
2017-18 Calendar of Events
- September 17, 2017: Family Picnic
- October 13, 2017: Special Friends Day
- October 28, 2017: Workathon
- December 3, 2017: CUF Matching Grant Breakfast
- May 4, 2018: Boni Ball
Goals of the Association
To provide special activites/events for the students like: Special Friend’s Day, PAA, Christmas Program, Catholic Schools Week, Field Trips, Field Day, Student Council, Academic Triathlon, and Speech.
- To provide update technology.
- To fund Camp Foley for 6th Grade.
- To provide Accelerated Reading, MAP Assessments, & student instructional materials.
- To provide parent opportunities for involvement.